Kannon Creek Assisted Living offers a program of care and mutual support for people age 18 and over who are mentally and physically disabled or who require more assistance than either they or their families can provide.
Our facility’s goal is to help people maintain or regain a responsible level of function through group interaction and programs, in a caring homelike environment.
At Kannon Creek Assisted Living, you have the freedom to pursue your interests and goals, creating a lifestyle uniquely your own.
- 24 hour assistance by our trained, caring CNA staff
- On-call physician services
- RN on call 24 hours a day
- RN healthcare oversight
- Physical and medical assistance
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy available
- In-house podiatry and vision services
- Medication management
- Pharmacy Consultations
- Medical Alert in all rooms